Shandong Boxing Santong Metal Technology Co., Ltd. >> 4 Side Roll Container Logistic Cart

4 Side Roll Container Logistic Cart

4 Side Roll Container Logistic Cart
Price: US $ 90/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF
Min Order: 50/Piece
Pay Type: L/C,T/T
Product Description

1.high quality material make sure the roll container strong and durable
2.6 inch PU heayy duty castor, two Swivel casters and two Swivel casters with brake
3.Strong frame,caster,resin board make the load capacity 500KG 
4.folding design, convenient for storage and transportation
5.original hand brake system, more safe with heavy goods
6.Color and size can be customized
7.Stong resin baseplate measures 1100mm X 800mm
8.Powder coat finish, anti-corrosion,good-looking
9.Fast delivery strong package and sufficent factory supply
10.12 year experience in this field,provide complete solution

Product Detail

NameRoll container
SizeW1100*D800*H1700  W800*D600*H1700
W850*D650*H1700  W1100*D800*H2000     
customize as your requirement
Load capcity500KG
Materialcold rolled steel
Surfacepowder coating
Wheel4 rubber castors run smoothly and quietly 
UsageSupermarket/Warehous
ColorVarious/RAL
MOQ1*20Container
Payment30%T/T deposit in advance , 70% paid before delivery
Shipment15~25 days after received the 30 deposit

FAQ
1.What is the material being used for your products?
The main material of our products such as supermarket shelf /warehouse rack/roll container is stainless steel. Some may contain wooden or plastic material. 
2.How is the goods being packed?
Goods can be wrapped by plastic banding plus stretch film, palletized or any other packing upon customer's request.

3.What is the payment terms available to you?
We accept TT or L/C at sight, DP etc.

4.What kind of surface treatment do you provide for your goods?
Galvanized ,chrome coating or powder coating are available. We can also make it according to our customer's requirement.

5.What is the loading capacity?
In general, we have light duty(100~300kg) model,medium duty(400~800kg) model and heavy 
duty(1000~1700kg) model available for your reference.

6.What is the MOQ I can order?
It depends on the size of your products.

7.What is your average production delivery time?
2-3 weeks against formal order and deposit.

8. I have no much experience on the logisitcs products, any recommendation?
All worth provides a wide range of logistics products such as roll containers, storage cages, 
warehouse trolleys,hand trucks, rolling ladders, etc. We can recommend the best product to your specific need.

9. I'm not sure about your product, can you send me sample for reference?
Our standard product samples are free of charge except for the freight fee.
For customized products, sample fee as well as the freight fee are charged.

10. I like your design, but couldnt find the right model from the products catalog, is custom size available?
Yes, we are good at producing products according to your design.

11. I would like to have my own design products and qty is not that big, is it ok?
Yes, we can go with your customized design, no matter small or big qty. However, pls understand
the cost will be different.

12.I don' have any drawing or pictures available for the customized products, could you design it for me?
Sure, we can make the best suitable design for you as long as we get the details such as
a) dimension b) loading capacity 
c) stackability d) surface treatment etc.

13. What should I do if the products have any quality problems?
Just contact us via our phone or email. We will handle it asap.
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Color: Gray/White/Ral
Material: Steel
Usage: Storage
Style: Folding
Wheel Type: Solid Wheel
Lift Drive: Hand
Wheel Amount: 4
Surface Handling: Paint
Sand Capacity: 5CBF
Water Capacity: 50-100L
Load Capacity: 500kg
Santong Metal Technology Co., Ltd. is established in December, 2014 in Shandong Province of China.

We specialize in supermarket shelves, trolleys, storage racks and so on. We have comprehensive technology and advanced equipment, as well as extensive experience on exporting shelves. Our 3 Hope series shelves have all kinds of models and original designs. We can also design according to customers' requirements.

Quality is the source of enterprise development. We have automatic surface phosphate processing and electrostatic epoxy resin powder spray painting equipment, ensuring our products are beautiful and corrosion-resistant. Our products' frameworks are reasonable and convenient to assemble. Sophisticated materials make our products have long service life and have been widely used in various chains supermarkets, warehouse stores, convenience stores and many shopping malls, and large warehousing. Our products are mainly exported to Japan, Australia, Europe, the United States and other countries and regions, praised by customers from at home and abroad.

Enterprise's development is our constant pursuit, and creating brand is our eternal goal. In order to make our enterprise develop strongly, we must maintain a continuous improvement on comprehensive capability. Santong people constantly improve management system, and strive to supply better products and better service for customers.

Santong people always welcome you with our sweet smile, and look forward to cooperate with you.

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Shandong Boxing Santong Metal Technology Co., Ltd.

More >

Other Products From This Manufacturer