Yiwu Chaining Import & Export Co., Ltd. >> 2014 Spring Men's Winter Warm Scarf, Fashion Accessories

2014 Spring Men's Winter Warm Scarf, Fashion Accessories

2014 Spring Men's Winter Warm Scarf, Fashion Accessories
Price: US $ 1.9/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB
Min Order: 50/Piece
Pay Type: L/C,T/T
YC13040

Size: 30X160cm;

Weight: 118g

Colour: 11 colours

Material: Polyester & Acrylic, and we can make according to your requirment.

Packing: One polyester bag each piece and one big polyester bag at 10 pieces. Normally 100 pieces will be in a box. We can do if you have special packing.

Carton Volume: 0.1M3 for 100PCS scarf normal;

MOQ: 50PCS each color if it's in stock, otherwise 500PCS at minimum each order

Delivery time: 5-7days for stock item, 15-20 days for new making item.

There are more similar design at my show room.
Prod Model: YC13040
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Size: 30*160cm
Weight: 118g
Color: Various
Type: Long
Style: Plain Dyed
Pattern: Jacquard
Season: Winter
Material: Polyester & Acrylic
YIWU CHAINING IMPORT & EXPORT Co., Ltd. is export-oriented firm registered formally in YIWU in 2009 and approved by the Ministry of Commerce of P. R. China.
Offshore firm registered in Hongkong is CHAINING INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY LIMITED.

Located in YIWU and very closes to FUTIAN INTERNATIONAL TRADE MART, which is the one of biggest and trade and commerce center all over the world.

Specializing in man's accessories, including cufflinks/tie clip, scarves, suspender, belts, necktie, bracelet and relevant parts. Meanwhile, something concerning woman's accessories, with more than 10 year's experience in such products, even ahead of the foundation of my own company, I have my own studion and factory, and keep stable cooperation with a lot of suppliers for super quality material and subcontractor.

Take advantage of the best location and marvelous experience, I also can be purchase agent for oversea buyers, to purchase, inspect, repack and transport commodities, except for main products mentioned above.

Sincerely welcome you and establish long term cooperation!

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Yiwu Chaining Import & Export Co., Ltd.

More >

Other Products From This Manufacturer