Shenzhen KEP Technology Co., Ltd. >> 16: 9, 1366 (H) X 768 (V) , Core I3, 18.5" All in One PC, (K-A1905P-1)

16: 9, 1366 (H) X 768 (V) , Core I3, 18.5" All in One PC, (K-A1905P-1)

16: 9, 1366 (H) X 768 (V) , Core I3, 18.5
Price: US $ 160/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB,CIF,FCA
Min Order: 100/Piece
Pay Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union
Remark:
PRICE TERM: FOB SHENZHEN CHINA FOR VOLUME ORDER.
A GRADE NEW PANEL.
DELIVERY TIME: 30-45 DAYS.
PAYMENT: BY T/T WITH 40% DEPOSIT AND BALANCE BEFORE SHIPPING.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR QUALITY WARRANTY.
SPARE PARTS: 1% SPARE PARTS (ELECTRONIC PARTS).
PRICE VALIDITY: 15 DAYS.
PACKAGING BY CARTON.
Brand/Logo: OEM
Prod Model: K-A1905P-1
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Memory Capacity: 2GB
CPU: Core i3
HDD Capacity: 320GB
Drive Type: DVD-RW
GPU: Intel
Shenzhen KEP Technology Co., Ltd, is a high-tech and professional enterprise in developing, manufacturing and marketing for all kinds of digital electronic products which includes Tablet PC/MID, Smart phone, All in one PC, Netbook, Power bank, Accessories, etc. Adopting international-standard technologies and carrying strict inspection at each stage, the main parts of KEP's products are all imported from abroad reputable suppliers.

At present, the export markets of KEP mainly include Europe, South America, the Middle-east, Southeast and Eastern Asia. And KEP has owned licensing and approval of products such as RoHS, SISVEL, CE, FCC, CB, C-tick, SAA, etc. With highly developed production capability and all-round service, KEP has been recognized as reliable supplier by world-wide customers and now output an average of 100, 000PCS monthly.

As the factory of KEP located in Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, it is convenient to access to air and sea freight services offered at nearby Hong Kong. Therefore, shipping orders usually arrive within 20 days of destination port in the shortest possible time. And faced with fierce market competition, KEP is committed to constantly develop new models and upgrade existing series. Furthermore, KEP's engineering and design technicians look forward to having the opportunity to fill buyers' requirements of OEM and ODM custom. If you are interested in any of KEP's series or need more information about KEP, please feel free to contact us. KEP ensures to provide you with products of high quality, competitive price and excellent after-sale service.

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Shenzhen KEP Technology Co., Ltd.

More >

Other Products From This Manufacturer