Zhongshan Juhui Metal Lapel Factory >> Soft Enamel with Epoxy Dome Backing Butterfly Clutch (ML-T061714-06)

Soft Enamel with Epoxy Dome Backing Butterfly Clutch (ML-T061714-06)

Soft Enamel with Epoxy Dome Backing Butterfly Clutch (ML-T061714-06)
Price: US $ 0.12-0.48/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF
Min Order: 10/Piece
Pay Type: L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram
Lapel Pin /Badge /Decorative Lapel pin /Commemorative Lapel Pin / Souvenir/ Collar Pin / Brooch

Main Product: Medals, Coins, Keychains, Medallions, Keyring, Badges, Lapel Pins, Police Badges, Cufflinks, TieBars, Bookmarks, Dog Tags, Bag Hangers, Metal Paper Weights, other relatived items...Ect

Product:
--1. Material: , Zinc alloy ( customer can chosse other material: Copper, brass, iron, aluminum )
--2. Size: 1.75 inches or rely on customer requirement
--3. Thickness: 3.0mm or rely on customer requirement
--4. Finishing: Shiny Gold / Shiny Silver /Shiny Bronze / Ancient Gold /Ancient Silver /Ancient Copper / Black metal finishing / Matt Gold /Matt Silver/Matt Nickel /Anodizing all kids of colours
--5. Paint on colours: Soft enamel, hard enamel, Cloisonne, silkscreen.
--6. Epoxy dome: Rely on customer requirement
--7. Packing: Polybag or presentation box

FAQ:
Q: How do I inspect my goods?
A: We have strict regulations for the inspection in the factory to meet the best quality. You can inspect by visiting factory by person, or ask the third party for inspection, or just by picture inspection.

Q: How does it ship to my country, and what about the cost?
A: Usually, we ship the goods by Express, e. G.: FedEx, DHL, UPS.
As to the shipping cost, we will make a consultation from the Express each time.

Q: Is there any tracking number for my items?
A: Yes, after the delivery, we will email you the complete shipping details, including the tracking no.

Q: I am a reseller; I would like to buy some pieces of your item, what's the whole price?
A: Pls tell us the details of the goods you wanted, will reply you with the best price asap.

Q: Can I make personalized/ customized products?
A: Sure you can. We are a professional OEM of metal crafts. Pls show me your picture and advise your requirements, we can make the best ones you want.

Q: How to prepare your artwork?
A; In order to provide you with the most prompt and cost-efficient service, we need your cooperation and assistance in supplying us with the following three items;
1. Actual size
2. Your drafts with clear icons
3. Pls advise the plating and colors

Q: How to place my order?
A; 100% deposit first by bank or PayPal. After that, we will arrange the production for you.

PACKING:
Poly bay, Zip poly bag, Velvet bag, Velvet box, Paper box, leather box, plastic box, paper card.
If there are special requirements on the packing, we try to meet them.
Lead-time:
1. Samples: Normally in 5-7 days.
2. Order making: Can be finished in 10-15 days. It is depending on your quantity.

Why to buy?
1. Real factory, 10 years export experience
2. Skilled workers and Strict inspection to assure the best quality for you.
3. Perfect cooperation. We can fulfill your special requirements, i. G. Design, Packing.
4. No MOQ limited.
5. Prompt communication
6. OEM service and ODM design for you

No. 9 LangQingMingMen DongSheng Town ZhongShan City China
P: 760-89811286
F: 760-89818581
Description metal badge, tinplate badge, tin badge, badge
Material  metal(brass, copper, zinc alloy, iron etc)
Size  can be customized;
Logo  logo can be silk-screened printed, engraved, laser, acrylic sticker/expoxy , enamel, baking finished, raised, rebossed etc.
OEM welcomed
Sample time 5-7days
Packing size:  1pc/opp bag, 500pcs/ctn, Carton size: 40x35x23cm
Delivery time  8~12days, depending on q'ty 
Usage  gift, bussinedd gift, promotional gift, decoration, souvenir  etc.
MOQ No MOQ limited

Prod Model: ML-061714-06
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Process: Soft Enamel Lwith Epoxy Dome
Plating: Gold Plated
Size: 1.25 Inch
Attachment: Butterfly Clutch
Material: Metal
Technics: Enamel
Feature: Magnetic
Our company supplys different kinds of products. High quality and favaroble price. We stick to the principle of "quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for the management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the quality objective. To perfect our service, we provide the products with good quality at the reasonable price.

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Zhongshan Juhui Metal Lapel Factory

More >

Other Products From This Manufacturer