Shenzhen Junyitengda Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. >> 27'' LED Core I5 1tb Windows8 All in One Computer

27'' LED Core I5 1tb Windows8 All in One Computer

27'' LED Core I5 1tb Windows8 All in One Computer
Price: US $ 350-850/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB
Min Order: 1/Piece
Pay Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union
CPUIntel core I3/I5/I7.
memory 2GB/4GB
Screen size27''
CoreDual-Core/Quad-Core
Hard disk500GB/1TB
I/O port1 headphone jacks;
2 USB2.0 interface;1 USB3.0
1 RJ45 interface
1 card reader (SD/MS/MMC);
1 HDMI output
1 DC-IN socket.
Bluetoothyes
Wireless networkSupport 802.11B/G/N protocol
Resolution1920 x 1080
Battery7.4V 4200mah lithium polymer battery.
Speakersbuilt-in speaker
Net Weight3.92 kg

Packing Style:
1)One piece in one color box.
2)Well protected.

Shipping methods:
1.DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, etc.
2.Sample can be delivered in 3-5 days.
3.Wholesale delivery time is 15-20 days.
4.Tracking number will be sent to customer after goods delivered.
5.We'll keep customers reported about the shipping condition.

Payment term:
We accept T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, L/C.
1.Western Union / Money Gram:
It is the fastest payment method. We can confirm the payment in 3 hours. So if you want the goods urgently, you can think about this method.
2.T/T:
Remittance will be confirm in 3 working days when customer pay in this way. We recommend using this method when place big orer. Because we'll accept 30% pre T/T and 70% balance before delivery.

Quality warranty:
1.We have integrated Quality Control team. Each producing process will be tested strictly by QC member.
2.All the function of the tablet will be tested again before packing. We'll ensure there is no problem with the tablet before shipping.
3.We offer one year warranty. Customer can ask for free repairing in the first year. We accept free replacement in the first three months. Personal damage is out of this warranty policy.
Prod Model: lp015
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Min.Order: 1 Piece
Lead Time: 3 Day
Packaging: Standard Packing
OEM: Yes
Warranty: 1 Year
CPU: Intel
Display Type: LED
HDD Capacity: 1TB
Drive Type: DVD-ROM
GPU: Intel
Use: Commercial
Memory Type: DDR3
CPU Frequency: ≥3.0GHz
Memory Capacity: 4GB
Display Screen Size: 27''
We are a enterprise specializing in customize and produce memory card, USB flash disk, , and other small electronics gift. Our products passed the auditing of the certificate organizations for ISO9001, CE, FCC and RoHS. Our Based on OEM and ODM service, we made it perfectly through our high quality products, competitive price, fast delivery, and quick response.

Quality perfect the product, Competitive Price and Professional service win customer ", this is our mission. Due to obey this mission and the effort of our strict QC team, professional service team, and foreign sales team, we made little mistake for every order and wined good reputation from our customer in the past time. Since our company founded, We have established close business relationship with dozens of large importing companies in UK, Canada, France, Poland, Spain, US, India, Middle East, Hongkong, South America and other countries around the world.

So that we can save some materials cost and production cost for you. We can always satisfy our respected customers with our good quality, good price and good service due to we are more professional and more hard-working and do it in cost-effective way.

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Shenzhen Junyitengda Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.

More >

Other Products From This Manufacturer