Shenzhen Wonderline Technology Co., Ltd. >> 27'' LED Core I5 1tb Windows8 All in One Computer

27'' LED Core I5 1tb Windows8 All in One Computer

27'' LED Core I5 1tb Windows8 All in One Computer
Price: US $ 350-900/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB
Min Order: 10/Piece
Pay Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union
27'' LED Core I5 1tb Windows8 All in One Computer Our Competitive Advantage: Competetive Price & Customized LOGO HDMI, USB 3.0, Bluetooth 4.0 All of our products have 1 year warranty. Track the order until you get the goods. Product show: Parameters: CPU Intel core I5/I7. memory 4GB/8GB Screen size 27'' Core Dual-Core/Quad-Core Hard disk 1TB I/O port 1 headphone jacks; 2 USB2.0 interface;1 USB3.0 1 RJ45 interface 1 card reader (SD/MS/MMC); 1 HDMI output 1 DC-IN socket. Bluetooth yes Wireless network Support 802.11B/G/N protocol Resolution 1920 x 1080 Battery 7.4V 4200mah lithium polymer battery. Speakers built-in speaker Net Weight 3.1kg Our service: 1.All products from us warranty time is 1 year. 2.We guarantee that each unit is tested carefully and works very well before shipment. 3.We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on every sale we complete. 3.During the warranty period, we can repair or replace the defective unit for free.    After the warranty time, we repair the defective unit and charge part cost. 4.When you receive the package, please open and check it before signing,    if it's damaged, ask a "Damage proof" from the delivery company. 5.Any query,please contact us by email, emails will be responsed within 12 working hours. Payment term: We accept T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, L/C. 1.Western Union / Money Gram: It is the fastest payment method. We can confirm the payment in 3 hours. So if you want the goods urgently, you can think about this method. 2.T/T: Remittance will be confirm in 3 working days when customer pay in this way. We recommend using this method when place big orer. Because we'll accept 30% pre T/T and 70% balance before delivery. Quality warranty: 1.We have integrated Quality Control team. Each producing process will be tested strictly by QC member. 2.All the function of the tablet will be tested again before packing. We'll ensure there is no problem with the tablet before shipping. 3.We offer one year warranty. Customer can ask for free repairing in the first year. We accept free replacement in the first three months. Personal damage is out of this warranty policy.
Prod Model: a004
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Custom Service: Yes
MOQ: 10PCS
Lead Time: 3-5day
Warranty: 1year
Memory Capacity: ≥4GB
Display Type: LED
HDD Capacity: 1TB
Drive Type: DVD-ROM
Use: Commercial
Memory Type: DDR3
CPU Frequency: ≥3.0GHz
CPU: I7
Display Screen Size: 27''
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and favorable price. We're pleased to get your Inquiry and we will come back to as soon as possible. We stick to the principle of "quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for the management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the quality objective.

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Shenzhen Wonderline Technology Co., Ltd.

More >

Other Products From This Manufacturer