Shenzhen Vovin Electronic Co., Ltd. >> 2015 Newest Vehicle Self Balance Bluetooth Scooter for Adults

2015 Newest Vehicle Self Balance Bluetooth Scooter for Adults

2015 Newest Vehicle Self Balance Bluetooth Scooter for Adults
Price: US $ 200-215/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF
Min Order: 1/Piece
Pay Type: T/T,Western Union
2015 Newest Vehicle Self Balance Bluetooth Scooter For Adults

Products description
2 wheel self balance scooter Model No:vo-A3s
Unit size:H290*L690*W280mm                                       
Material:ABS+UV     
Max Load:120KG
2 wheel self balance scooter Max Speed:20km/h
Max Mileage:15-25km
Max Tilt angle: ≤ 15°
2 wheel self balance scooter Net Weight:10KG
The Charging Time:1-2 hours
Pedal Distance From Ground:         110mm
2 wheel self balance scooter Tire size:10inch
Charging Voltage:AC 100-240V  50-60Hz
Color:All sorts of color graffiti 

Safety measures

1, Titlting Protection: 45° Side-to-side on average (Electric Scooter motor stalls when tilting over 45° )

2, Speed limit protection: Activated at 12Km/h (Segway front part of pedal will rise to prevent further acceleration)

3 ,Low Battery Protection: Activated on 15% power battery (Electric Scooter front part of paddle will rise to decelerate will rise to decelerate till fully stop)

Features

1. 2 Wheels Self Balance Scooter Unicycles Cycling Bikes.

2. Replace traditional cars,bring more convenience to your life and business.

3. Adjust your Body's Gravity,it can moves.Easy for beginner.

4. A fantastic Gift for your children,friends and relatives.

Why to choose us
1.We are a professional self balancing scooter manufacturer 
2.Strong R&D team to support. 
3.OEM is welcome.
4.Quick action & respond.
5.Best sale service and competitive price.
6.100% quality test before self balancing scooter shipment.

Our servise
1.100% high quality assurance,We are a professional manufacture with rich experience .

2. Professional inspection team ,strict QC process,to ensure each Monorover Electronic Scooter working well .

3. Factory direct price make buyer have big profits .Specialized team offer overall after-sale service.

4. 24 hours online to serve our customers ,please feel free to contact us at any time ,we have professional team here ,serving you .

Payment

We accept different payments: T/T, Western Union, Paypal.Bank Transfer

Shipping terms

FOB ,CIF ,CFR and other for you choose ,We usually choose HK DHL, EMS, 
HK UPS, FedEx or your forwarder to shipping 

How about your quality

1. We have a group professional develop and create phone accessories do 
satisfy the market .
2. All products satisfy CE,ROHS,SGS,UL,FCC certification standard ,Our 
products export America and Europe market well.
3.Every step of the produce need QC check ,and make a total testing before 
shipping, make sure no flaw arrived your hand.
4. We use the hard carton box to shipping ,make the products safe on the 
shipping way.

About us
Our company has various scooters and we have our own factory and logo. If you want to design, you can tell me the style you want, it's also impossible to print the logo that you want. We specialize in the field for several years, with excellent quality, best service and competitive price.If you have any questions, please contact me, (Tiffany).

FAQ

Q: Do I need to charge the batteries before using them?

A: Yes, you should charge the batteries fully before first using them.

Q: Do I need to "brake-in" my batteries?

A: Yes, the batteries will need to have a "break-in" cycle consisting of ~ three discharge/charge cycles before they will reach optimum performance. This involves three complete discharge and three complete recharges. After this initial "break-in" cycle the batteries will have maximum possible performance and less line voltage fluctuations under load.

Q: How long will the batteries hold their charge?

A: All the batteries will self-discharge when not in use. The self-discharging rate depends on the temperature at which they are stored. Excessively cold or hot storage temperatures will drain the batteries faster than normal. Ideally the batteries should be stored at room temperature.

Q: Why should I recharge my batteries at least every 90days (Li-ion) when I'm not using them ?

A: Batteries naturally loose their charge over time. To keep the batteries in optimal condition and extend their life. It's recommended that a top-off recharge be performed at least every 90 days.

Q: What happen if I leave the power switch on longer than 5 minutes?

A: If you have left the power switch on or your product has not been charged for a long period of time, the batteries may reach a stage at which it will no longer hold a charge.

Q:Is it normal that the batteries get warm when recharging?

A:Yes,it is normal that the batteries will become warm to the touch during the recharging process. This is because the increase of the internal resistance and less energy conversion efficiency from electric energy to chemical energy.

Q:How long will my batteries last before needing replacement?

A:Average battery life depends on use and conditions. Even with proper care, rechargeable batteries does not last forever.

Welcom to our factory to order samples and testing well!!!
Prod Model: VO-A3S
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Model Support: Self Balancing Scooter
Motor: 350W*2
Battery Power: Samsung Lithium Battery
Frame Material: Aluminum/Alloy
Voltage Of Battery: 60V
Maximum Loading Capacity: 30-120kg
Wheel Size: 10inch
Charging Time: 1-2h
Color: All Sorts of Color Graffiti
Warrany: 1 Year
Our company supplies different kinds of products. We have many sales and they will give you the best service. We start our company many years ago and we used to make digital photo frames and now our main products is electric scooters and the digital photo frames. Our scooters sold in USA, UK and many other countries, there are one wheel scooter, two wheel scooter. Our digital photo frames include 1.5, 7 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 15 inch.

High quality and favorable price. We're pleased to get your Inquiry and we will come back to as soon as possible. We stick to the principle of "quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for the management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the quality objective.

Our company has various scooter and we have our factory and logo. If you want to design, you can tell me the style you want, it's also possible to print the logo that you want. We have specialized in the field for several years. If you have any questions, you can contact us.

Please check all the products before receiving from delivery person. If you have any questions, please contact us ASAP. If there is personal damage, you need to charge the cost of the parts, if it's quality problem, we will send you the repair parts or send them with your next order.

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Shenzhen Vovin Electronic Co., Ltd.

More >

Other Products From This Manufacturer